都打倒!(嚯!把你们都打倒)
Take you down! (Down, down, down)
都打倒!(倒,倒,倒)
(暗影团)
(Oh oh) We're&o take you out!
(噢,噢)让你们都求饶!
(Ae're&o take you out! (Aw aw)
(啊~啊)让你们都求饶!(啊~啊)
Take you out! (We're&o take you out)
都求饶!(让你们都求饶)
Take you out!
都求饶!
(奇骏团)
We're not about to& you win, so& out of our way.
我们不会让你赢,快闪开你不配。
Think you got us&, but we're&o stay.
想取胜容易?绝对不后退。
&rong, yeah, we'll take you down.
团结一心,耶,势不可挡。
You're not so tough, now you're in our town.
你们不强,这是我们主场。
All of&imes we lost before,
过去我们几次输过,
not about to give up, we're only bringin' it more.
但从不放弃,凭借坚韧气魄。
;**ell your fear, ;see your&.
你大汗淋漓,你心虚胆怯。
Hope you didn't spend money 'bsp;you're losin' this&!
别打赌,因为你们必将吃瘪!
You've got nothin' on us. Na, na, na-na-na, na.
你已自顾不暇。呐,呐,呐-呐-呐,呐。
&'s go,&s!
一起上,奇骏团!
You've got nothin' on us. Na, na, na-na-na, na.
你已自顾不暇。呐,呐,呐-呐-呐,呐。
&'s go,&s!
一起上,奇骏团!
(暗影团)
Talk a little too mubsp;for a sbsp;that never wins.
你这手下败将,说话烦得像苍蝇。
Maybe you should just stop 'fore you even begin.