仿佛在这校园内,她有什么还未曾发现,可有什么是她不曾了解的呢?鬼使神差的,她唱出了自己的心声。
“I've&hrough all these halls before.
“这里走廊我全走过。
I've been in and out of every door, oh-whoa-oh.
教室进出新知也无多。噢-哇-噢。
There's nothin' in this sbsp;that I don't know.
学校的信息尽在我掌握。
In every bsp;my grade's the&,
课程成绩这一切,
the& sbsp;oest.
对我都简单无差别。
I think that means it's time for&o go.
我想这代表是时候远走。
I know there's&hat's out there,
未知存在~这世界,
and I just& found it&.
只是我不曾去了解。
I know there's&hat's out there.
未知存在~这世界。
Another me I&&!”
新的自我等待迎接!”
另一边,余晖烁烁也鬼使神差地开唱。仿佛相距甚远的她们有某种默契,即使她们之前从未见过面。
“Everyone here likes who I am,
“学生乐于和我见面,
and it's not from a magibsp;spell's and, oh-whoa-oh.
而这绝非我的魔咒所变,噢-哇-噢。
My friends look past&hings I've done before,
朋友都原谅了我的过错,
but still I miss those&s,
但我想念那些:
&hibsp;creatures, magibsp;tests.
神话生物、魔法的一切。
High school's&, sure, but ;I anymore?”
高中虽好,但我可还是我?”
她们的歌声隔空交织,恰如其分地结合在一起。她们身处的环境不同,认识的人不同,背景更是毫无相同之处。然而,她们此时都面临类似的身份认同危机。由此,她们唱出了相同的歌。
(紫悦)
It's not that I'm ungrateful to succeed,
并非我不知感恩或贪图名利,
but there's&hi still missing,&hing that I need.
但外面未知迷离,我想去寻觅。
(余晖烁烁)
I know there's&hat's out there,
未知存在~这世界,
Maybe folks that need my help.
帮忙也许有人要。
I know there's&hat's out there,
未知存在~这世界,